· Constructing entrance or exit ramps for your home.
· Widening doorways at entrances or exits to your home.
· Widening or otherwise modifying hallways and interior doorways.
· Lowering or modifying kitchen cabinets and equipment.
· Moving or modifying electrical outlets and fixtures.
· Installing porch lifts and other forms of lifts
· Modifying fire alarms, smoke detectors, and other warning systems.
· Modifying stairways.
· Adding handrails or grab bars anywhere (whether or not in bathrooms).
· Modifying hardware on doors.
· Modifying areas in front of entrance and exit doorways.
· Grading the ground to provide access to the residence.